Skip to main content

Seeing

Okay, so I don't see dead people, but I do see pain--I feel pain. I see it in their eyes--I see it in their body language--I hear it in their words. I can see their story--I can feel their story. 

 Lord, what is happening to me? I'm not a feeler--I'm a rock! I don't even feel my own pain let alone others' pain! Lord, what are you doing? 

When I look in someone's eyes I can feel their story--When I see them walk by I can see their pain. I can see their walls--I can see their tears--I can see their fears. God! What is happening! 

Last week a man spoke to me, "You're a seer". I said, "No, I am prophetic, but my wife is a seer--she sees things, I wish I could see things!" He smiled and said, "Well, the two of you are one". 

I'm beginning to see things. Not just nebulous things--but clear things that then happen. This last few weeks I saw things and my wife said, "That's how it works--you are seeing". She said that God is doing something--not doing something new, but that I was a very sensitive child, and I spent my whole life covering it up. Perhaps, she said, God is restoring you to be who He created you to be. A seer. 

I have cried more in the last two months than I have in my entire life. I thought I was having a nervous breakdown, but it turns out it is just the sound of walls coming down. God is tenderizing me. 
I have to warn some people that I might cry during our conversation--it gets kinda embarrassing. "It's a good pain", I say. But it's because I feel the whole story. I feel my story--I feel their story--I feel the story of the guy walking by. 
I like it--but I don’t like it. I like it because I know God is opening me up—but I don’t like it because being a rock is “safe”. Feeling is very vulnerable. 

The last few years have brought lots of pain to the whole world. Nobody has been exempt. Nobody! Death is spreading like the four horsemen of the apocalypse. 

What has God done to you the last few years? You are a liar if you say nothing--God is on the move and He has called His church to come to attention. Many are falling away as the great squeeze is applied.
 When the tube is squeezed, you find out what's on the inside. 

We are going to need to move forward--and not look back. Things are changing quickly and we must draw near to hear the Spirit. Wicked forces are increasing and so the church must be ready. 
Warriors--it's time to arise! For if you don't stand up now, perhaps God will call someone else, but I don't think you want that. 
We need to position ourselves to be there to pick up the pieces when the sky begins to fall. We must be willing to pick up the pieces that Jesus tells us to pick up and leave the others lying. Many things will be left behind. 

"Believe in the Lord your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in his prophets, and you will succeed.” 

The prophetic is becoming increasingly import right now. There are times when God is quiet--times when He speaks directly to us--and times He speaks to us through prophets. I believe He uses the prophets when we are not listening to Him--our hearts are hard. 

The hearts of the American church have been hard! I know mine had hardened up--but God! 

Now is a time to "believe the prophets and you will succeed"! 

When God speaks--the enemy speaks louder. Beware of false prophets. Sometimes true prophets can be wrong--just like true bible teachers can sometimes be wrong--but in Deut 13 God tells us that false prophets can sometimes be right! But their goal is actually to deceive us and lead us away from God. 

Don't be fooled--Hear the voice of your God! Victory is at hand! Go in and take the land! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Believe; Help My Unbelief!

When doubt comes knocking We say we believe. But believe what? We believe Jesus, yes. So why do we doubt then? If we doubt, does this make us unbelievers? Hypocrites? Some days it sure feels like it! Doesn't it? In the book of Mark, it is written that a man came up to Jesus and asked him to heal his son. The man specifically asked Jesus IF he can help him. Jesus responded, "' If you can’? All things are possible for one who believes ”. Jesus emphasized the "If you can", as if to say, "Of course I can, but WILL I, is the question". And, "Will you believe that I will"? The man replied, "I believe; help my unbelief"! Do you ever doubt? Do you ever not believe? Liar If you say you don't doubt as a "believer", then you are a liar. We all doubt, but does this unbelief disqualify us from being a child of God? James says, " 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is l

You're Not Invited to My Church

Upon arriving in Alabama I was told that everyone would ask me which team I chose and they would then invite me to their church. " Which team "? " What are my options "? I asked. Being the good Yankee that I am, I still have not chosen a team after eight years of residency in good old Alabama. As a matter of fact, I haven't even watched a football game. The invite "If you haven't found a church home, I'd like to invite you to ours" " Hmm, that's funny, you haven't even asked me if I am a believer" ? "Why would I want to come to your church" ? I got invited to dozens of churches the first year I was here. After the pleasant, " You ain't from around here ", I always received the gracious invite. Strangely, I rarely ever get asked where I am from anymore, and I never get invited to church. I'm not sure why I don't get asked where I'm from anymore, but while I was writing this bl

I Don't Need Jesus and I Don't Need You

A good christian would never say she doesn't need Jesus and one certainly would not say he doesn't need the church. Right? But as the good little hypocrites that we are, we often say one thing and do something completely contrary. Just think of Peter, " Jesus, I'll die for you"!---"Who's Jesus? I don't even know the dude".  Cock-a-doodle doo. War and death Have you ever noticed the bonds that are created by war and death? In George Washington's farewell address he spends an inordinate amount of time explaining that this,(" You have in a common cause fought and triumphed together'), is a major reason for the success of the people's union. When the emotion wears off--the love will diminish. Think WWII "Victory garden". Where have all the Victory gardens gone? The Federalists spent a great deal of their arguments explaining that, " When the love fades--you will need a strong federal government to protect y